SVU PGCET 2017 Online Application Form, Fees Details, Examination Date, Hall Tickets
Sri Venkateswara University would be announce the PG entrance test notification for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates who wish to apply for the SVUCET 2017 they can submit SVU PGCET Application 2017 at online . This entrance exam would be conducting for MSC, MCOM, MA for the subjects Mathematics, Computer Science, Bio Technology, Botany, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, English, Statistics, Telugu, Hindi, English....etc. Through this examination candidates can get the admissions into various PG Courses in PG Colleges under SV university. Seat allotment would be done by the web counseling process based on the rank.
Application submission procedure:
1. Candidates who willing to apply for the SVUCET, they must be appeared or appearing the 3 years degree course under university or any other equivalent certificate from any other educational trust. Who are appearing the final year course they must submit the certificates at the time of admission.
How to Apply the Online Application :
1. Login into www.svudoa.in university official website.
2. Navigate for SVUCET 2017 Online Application link and select.
3. Enter your complete details properly, make sure your mobile number and email address correctly.
4. Verify all details, phone number and mail address, personal, educational information and save your application, once you submit the application you will receive the application id and fee reference id to your mobile number or mail id.
5. Registration Fee Payment Process: Select online payment button and pay the amount , Once paid the payment receive a message to your mobile application id and payment ref.id.
6. Surely take print of the application for the acknowledgement .
Note: Make sure your mobile and all academic certificates with you at the time of filling the SVUCET online application form.
Please read the instructions before going to fill the application.
Note: Notification for 2017 not yet released, once released we will update the information.