RU CET 2018 Notification, Online Application Form, PGCET Exam/Registration Fees, Important and Last Dates
Rayalaseema University can be publish the notification for Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (PGCET-2018) in the time of March for the academic year 2018-19. University would Invites the web applications from certified/perusing final year applicants below the university region, who are planning to apply for the PG-Courses like MA,MCOM, MED,MSC Computers, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, Physics , Economics, Telugu, Hindi, English, Biochemistry, .. And so on .RUPGCET 2017 assertion might be released quickly watching for in the time of March/April 2018. Once allotted the RUCET-2018 Notification candidates can cross for the online application to put up.
Rayalaseema University CET 2018 Application submission system/method:
1. Applicant should be confirmed up or displaying up the third year degree course, Appearing competition should be present the certified declarations on the time of admission.
2. Competitor must be keep your all education, NSS , Sports and other Passport length photograph, Scanned replica of signature and cell phone while fill the application.
3. Before going to fill the online application read the guidelines/recommendations .
To fill the application go to reliable website online .
4. Installment of fee Rs. 500/ - (can be changed) for enrollment of usage.
Note : Common Entrance Test 2018 diffused elements now not but said , we are able to refresh end points of hobby as soon as caution discharged.
Take after the under guidelines to log and fill the RUCET Application 2018:1. Login into the University professional web site utilizing the underneath url.
2. Select the Online Application and properly fill the application without a flaws.
3. Pay the application fees / registration price at bank or e-seva and submit with software.
Apply RUPGCET Application 2018 at : http://www.rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in/