AUCET 2018 Notification, Online Application Form, PGCET Exam/Registration Fees, Important and Last Dates
Andhra University will be publish the notification for Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (PGCET-2018) in the time of March for the scholarly year 2018-19. University would Invites the online applications from qualified competitors under the university region, who are planing to apply for the PG-Courses like MA, MCOM, MED, MSC Computers, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, Physics , Economics, Telugu, Hindi, English, Biochemistry, .. and so forth .AUPGCET 2017 declaration will be released soon expecting in the time of March/April 2017. Once distributed the AUCET-2017 Notification applicants can go for the online application to submit.
Andhra University CET 2017 Application submission procedure/method:
1. Applicant must be showed up or showing up the third year degree course, Appearing competitors must be present the qualified declarations at the time of admission.
2. Competitor ought to be keep your all education, NSS , Sports and other Passport size photograph, Scanned copy of signature and cell phone while fill the application.
3. Before going to fill the application read the rules/guidelines .
4. Installment of expense Rs. 500/ - (may be changed) for enrollment of utilization.
Note : Common Entrance Test 2017 subtle elements not yet reported , we will refresh finish points of interest once warning discharged.
Take after the underneath ventures to log and fill the AUCET Application 2017:
1. Login into the University official site utilizing the underneath url.
2. Select the Online Application and properly fill the application with no revisions.
3. Pay the application expenses / registration fee at bank or e-seva and submit with application.