KRU PGCET 2017 Notification , Online Application Form, Exam/Registration Fees, Last Date
Krishna University will be release the notification for Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (PGCET-2017) in the month of March for the academic year 2017-18. University Invites the online applications from eligible candidates, who are willing to apply for the PG-Courses like MA,MCOM, MED,MSC Computers, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics, Physics , Economics, Telugu, Hindi, English, Biochemistry, .. etc . KRUPGCET 2017 announcement will be release very soon expecting in the month of March/ April 2017. Once published the KRUCET-2017 Notification candidates can go for the online application submission.
KRU PGCET 2017 Application submission procedure:
1. Candidate must be appeared or appearing the 3rd year degree course, Appearing candidates must be submit the qualified certificates at the time of admission.
2. Candidate should be keep your academic, scheduled, other certifications , scanned soft copy of Passport size photo, Scanned soft copy of signature and mobile phone while fill the application.
3. Before going to fill the application read the guide lines / instructions .
To fill the application go to official website .
4. Payment of fee Rs. 330/- (might be changed) for registration of application.
Note : Common Entrance Test 2017 details not yet announced , we will update complete details once notification released.
Follow the below steps to log and fill the KRU PGCET Application 2017:
1. Login in to the University official website using the below url.
2. Select the Online Application and duly fill the application without any corrections.
3. Pay the application registration fees at bank or eseva and submit with application.