Graduate Management Admission Test 2017: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam dates
Graduate Management Admission Test is commonly known as GMAT.GMAT 2017 is Organized by the GMAC(Graduate management Admission Council) for providing admissions in undergraduate management courses offered by foreign institutes and universities. It is an international level Exam Conducted in 114 Countries at 600 test centers around the world. So candidates who wish to appear for GMAT 2017 must register their details. Candidates may give GMAT test up to five times in period of 12 months, but no more than once in a period.
GMAT 2017 Registration details
- Candidates can register for GAT 2017 exam through the official website of GMAT.
- Registration process opens throughout the year.
- The Exam fee will be $250 paid.
- The payment can be made via visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB cards and also through Cashier's checks, Money Orders and personal checks.
- The Exam dates and centers can be scheduled as per the candidate's choice.
- GMAC will announce the GMAT 2017 Score with in the three weeks of the conduct of exam. Un official scores will be available just after the end of the test.
- There is an availability for the candidate to retake the test after 16 days of the previous test if not satisfied with the scores.
- The GMAT scores will be considered by the universities up to 5 years but it's always better to have the scores are recent as possible(Maximum 2 years old).
There is no Specific GMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria. There is no age limitations and no specific qualifications. But the candidates have to satisfy the basic eligibility that is required to appear for the post graduate examination. GMAT 2017 Application form
Candidates will have to apply for the GMAT 2017 online via official website and upload all necessary documents.
How to apply for GMAT 2017
- Go to official link GMAT.
- Click on "Take the GMAT Exam" available on the Extreme right of the home page.
- Create your Account by entering details like First name, last name, email address and password.
- Click on 'create Account' and tick 'I Agree'.
- now your account has been created successfully.
- After creating your account, the registration process is followed by the six steps namely personal information, Profile details, verify profile, schedule your exam, confirm exam details and payment process.
- Candidates can select maximum three examination centers as per his/her suitability.
- Now, your Registration has been completed successfully.