BCECB Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Online Application, Fees
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exams Board is going to release the notification for Bihar CET 2017 for the academic year 2017-18, Students who interested join first year professional courses like Engineering, Medial and Agricultural Courses those can submit the application once notification has released. BCECEB will be invites the applications from the eligible candidates who are suppose to join in professional streams. Bihar CET 2017 eligibility criteria of the candidates, examination application registration fees, application submitting procedure, payment of registration fees and download admit cards details given below.
1. The candidate who have interested to apply for the CET 2017 , those are must be India Citizens.
2. The candidates who willing to submit the Bihar CET 2017 application they must have appeared the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry streams in their Class XII/12th Class.
3. Students can login and register for the online application in www.bceceboard.com /www.bcecebonline.com.
4. Fill the entire Bihar CET Application form properly with respective details, before saving the application thoroughly check one or two times and save. Once submitted the application, candidates has received the message to mobile number/ as mail to whatever given in the application registration.
5. Online payment/registration fees for the examination can pay in two methods, one is payment through bank challana and second is Online fee payment from debit or credit cards. candidates are required to login username and password, navigate at online for the payment options and pay the specified amount.
6. Candidates can fill the complete details carefully like personal information like name, parents name , academic details, scanned soft copy of passport size photo of the candidate, scanned soft copy of signature candidate who applying the application.
7. After completion of the full fill application save and take a hard copy of it and send it.