Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2017 Application form, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria
TNEA -2017 will be conducted by the Authority of Anna University Chennai. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is Commonly Known as TNEA.TNEA 2017 has invites the Applications for admissions into Under Graduate Courses like B.Tech, B.E courses in the Government affiliated and Private colleges.Admission Process will be made based on the rank of TNEA.
TNEA 2017 Application form will be available through the online and offline mode. Candidates can get the Applications from the official website and may get from the TNEA designated centers. TNEA 2017 Applications will be available in the Month of May, 2017.
Application Fee of TNEA 2017
Online Application Fee for General Category is Rs.500/-
Online Application Fee for OBC/ST/SC is Rs.250/-
Offline Application Fee for General category is Rs.700/-
Offline Application Fee for OBC/ST/SC is Rs.450/-
- Applicants should be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates outside from Tamilnadu can also apply if they have done their schooling from Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants who have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with the Subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry with 50% aggregate marks for General category candidates are eligible and 40% marks for MBC/ DNC category candidates are eligible, 45% aggregate marks for Backward including Muslim category candidates are eligible and 35% aggregate marks for ST/SC/SCA category candidates eligible.
Important dates of TNEA 2017
Notification date for TNEA 2017 First week of May, 2017
Availability of Applications from First week of May, 2017
last date for issuing of applications Last week of May, 2017
TNEA 2017 Exam June 2017
Results of TNEA 2017 last week of June 2017
TNEA Exam Pattern 2017
The Exam Contains Objective type of Questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
The Time Duration will be of Two and half hour.
No negative mark for a wrong answer.
How to Apply for TNEA 2017
- Go to official website www.annauniv.edu
- Select the link of TNEA 2017 Application form on this page.
- Fill the form and pay the Application fee through required mode.
- Check the details and press on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Candidates can submit their TNEA 2017 Applications through offline by post it to the following Address
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai- 600 025
Check More details www.aanauniv.edu