Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Application forms, Notification, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
KEAM-Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical is a State level entrance exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination(CEE), Kerala to give the admissions for the c candidates into various professional courses such as Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Architectural, forestry etc. KEAM 2017 Applications will be available from January 2017.So interested and Eligible candidates can apply for KEAM 2017 at the Online through the official website.
KEAM Notification will be released very soon.Candidates can get the Notification from official website of KEAM. The information regarding KEAM application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern details are given on this page.
Commence of Online Applications 1st January 2017
Closing date for Online Applications last week of January 2017
Admit cards available from last week of March 2017
KEAM 2017 Exam date last week of April 2017
KEAM 2017 Results last week of May 2017
KEAM 2017 Application fee: The Application fee for General category candidates is Rs.1000/- and for SC applicants will be Rs.500/-.The ST Applicants will be exempted from application fee. The fee payment can be made through security card or demand draft drawn on a Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank, in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Payable at Thiruvantapuram.
Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian.
PIO(Person of Indian Origin)/OCI (Overseas citizen of India) can also apply.
- The minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- No Upper age limit.
- Relaxation in age will not be permitted.
- For Medical courses: candidates must have passed higher secondary or Equivalent exam with securing 50% marks in biology/biotechnology individually and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and biology/ biotechnology together.
- For B.Tech course: Candidates must have passed in 12th equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics individually and 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
CEE Kerala CET Exam 2017 Pattern
The Exam will be in offline mode. The Exam will have 2papaers. Each paper consists of 120 Questions. The Questions will be of multiple choice questions type and based on single response. The duration of each paper will be half an hour. On every correct answer candidate will get 4 marks and every wrong answer 1 mark will be deduced.
How to apply for KEAM 2017
- Open the official website .
- Click on the link 'KEAM 2017 Online Application'.
- Fill the form for registration.
- Login with your "Application number", "Password".
- Fill the application form & Upload the scanned photograph.
- Click on 'Save' button.
- Click on "final Submission".
- Make the payment.
- Take the Printout of the KEAM Online Application form.
Visit www.cee-kerala.org for More information