Karnataka CET 2017 Online Application, Exam Pattern, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2017) is organized by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) under the support of Karnataka University.KEA CET 2017 is a State level entrance examination for giving the admissions to selected candidates into various full time courses in the programs of Engineering, Pharmacy & Architecture offered by various colleges and institutions situated in the Karnataka state. Karnataka CET 2017 Applications will be available from January 2017.
The Applications will be available at the Online through the official website of the KEA. There is no offline Applications will be available. Application Submission process will be done through Online Only. Candidates can check the details regarding KCET 2017 Applications, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, etc on this page.
KCET 2017 Applications starts from Second week of January, 2017
last date for submit Online Application First week of March, 2017
last date for fee payment last week of February, 2017
Admit Card available from third week of April, 2017
KEACET 2017 Exam Date First week of May, 2017
Karnataka CET Results announcement last week of May, 2017
Counseling starts from Second week of June, 2017
Eligibility for KCET 2017
For Engineering/Architecture Programs
- The Applicants must have passed 12th or Equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, English as Mandatory subjects.
- The Applicants must have scored 45% marks in Physics & Mathematics including with any one of these subjects(Chemistry/ Bio-technology, Biology, Electronics, Computer) and 40% marks for reserved category.
- The Qualified Examination appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for KCET 2017.
For Pharmacy/Science Programs
- The Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology& English as their mandatory languages.
- The Qualified Examination appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for KCET 2017
For BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS
- Candidates must have passed in 12th or Equivalent Examination.
- Candidates should have minimum 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
For B.V.Sc. & A.H
- Candidates must have Passed in 12th class or Equivalent examination.
- Candidates should have minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
KEACET 2017 Application fee: The Application fee is Rs.650/- for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee payment will be made through the specified bank challan.
The KCET 2017 will be held in offline mode. Questions will be in Objective type Questions. The Paper consists of 230 Questions. For Each Correct answer 1 Mark will be given. The Time Duration of the Exam is 320 minutes.
How to apply for KCET 2017
- Go to official website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on 'Online Apply'.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Upload Scanned documents in Prescribed manner.
- Submit your Application.
- Take a printout of a Application form for future references.
Check www.kea.kar.nic.in for more details