HSEE 2017 Online Application form, Exam pattern, Important Dates
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT Madras) Conducts Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination(HSEE) for admission to five year integrated Master of Arts( M.A) program .Interested candidates have apply for this HSEE 2017 before the last date.The information regarding HSEE 2017 Eligibility, Important dates, Exam pattern, Applying Process given on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for HSEE 2017
- Candidates must satisfy any one of the following Eligibility Criteria to appear in HSEE 2017
- Aspirants who passed intermediate or 2year pre- University examination Organized by a board or university or by a Association of Indian Universities can also appear in the exam.
- Candidates passed final examination of 10+2 system, Organized by a Central or state Board recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates with year course of Joint service wing of National defense academy can are eligible to apply.
- Any Board, Public school, or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
- A senior secondary school examination Organized by the National Institute of Open Schooling with at least of 5 subjects.
- H.S.C Vocational Examination.
- General Certificate Education(GCE) Examination(London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the international Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have Completed Class XII or equivalent examination outside India or from Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian.
- In case of Class XII examination is not a public Examination, the candidates must have passed at least One Public(Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
Important dates of HSEE 2017
- Online Application Process from HSEE website starts from December 2016
- Payment of the Entrance examination fee Continues in December 2016 to January 2017
- Last date for Submitting the Application January 2017
- Admit cards available from April 2017
- HSEE 2017 Examination held in 17 April 2017
- HSEE 2017 Results May 2017
Application fee for HSEE 2017
General/ OBC (NCL) candidates have to pay Rs.2000/-
Sc/ST/PWD/Third gender/Female candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-.
HSEE 2017 Exam pattern
- HSEE Exam 2017 consists of 2 parts.
- Part 1 will contain only Objective type Multiple choice Questions.
- Duration of the Exam will be 2hrs and 30 min.
- part II will be for 30 minutes which contain essay Writing. Topics will be given from general knowledge and current affairs.
- Language mode of the examination is in English only.
HSEE 2017 Application form: How to Apply
- Visit the Official website www.hsee.iitm.ac.in and Click 'Apply Online'
- Fill the form. Upload scanned copy of Photograph, signature and required document in the specified format.
- Pay the fee through Net Banking or Debit card or Credit card or Indian Bank challan which will be generated while Applying Online.
- Submit the form. Take a printout of a Copy.