HP Common Entrance Test 2017 Online Application, Notification, Important dates
Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2017 is commonly known as HPCET 2017.Himachal Pradesh Technical University will conduct the HPCET 2017 for giving admission to selected candidates into the various degree level engineering course in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The University will allot the first 50% seats on the basis of JEE Main 2017 score. The remaining seats will be filled on the basis of the score secured by candidate in HPCET 2017.HPCET 2017 Application form will be available from first week of March 2017.
HP Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification will be available soon .Candidates can get the Applications at the online through the official website. Eligible Candidates can fill the form on or before the last date. The information regarding HPCET Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important dates issued on this page.
HPCET 2017 Important dates
Online Application available from 1st week of March, 2017
Closing date of Applications 3rd week of April, 2017
HPCET 2017 Admit cards available from 1st week of may, 2017
HPCET 2017 Exam date 2nd week of May 2017
HPCET 2017 Results date 2nd week of June, 2017
HPCET 2017 Counseling July 2017
HPCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates who have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with physics/ mathematics as their mandatory subjects. And have Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects as one of their subjects.
The minimum Qualifying marks for Unreserved category is 45% and for SC/ST is 40% marks.
Application fee 2017
- The Application fee of HPCET 2017 for General category candidates is Rs.1250/-
- For SC/ST/BPL category candidates have to pay Rs.1100/-
- Candidates can be paid the fee via Credit card/Debit card or e-challan.
HPCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- HPCET 2017 will conduct in the offline mode.
- Question Paper will be in English language.
- The paper will Consists of 150 Questions based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Each Question carries 2marks.
- Duration of Exam is 3 hours.
How to Apply for HPCET 2017
- Open the website www.himtu.ac.in
- Click on button 'Apply Online'
- Select the Register icon on the Screen. Enter the required details. A Unique number will be generated by the System. The username, Password, Application number will be sent to your email address .
- Log in with your username, password, Application number and Date of birth. Fill the form and select the appropriate program you want to apply for.
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and signature.
- Make the fee payment, Application fee can be paid through e-challan/Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on 'submit' Button .Take a print out of the Application form.