Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2017 Application form, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria
Gujarat Common Entrance Test is commonly known as GUJCET 2017 which is Organizes by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department to offer admission in different fields such as B.E, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges in the state of GUJCET. Exam will be conducted in the month of March 2017. GUJCET 2017 Applications will be available from March 2017.One should fill the form carefully.
GUJCET 2017 Application/ Registration forms will be available at Online through Official website. So Aspirants need to fill the form to admit in the Courses on or before the last date. Many number of candidates will be attended for this Exam. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this test on or before the last date. The information regarding GUJCET 2017 Eligibility, Application filling process, fee details will be given below.
Eligibility for GUJCET 2017
- candidates of all candidates need to pass 10+2 or higher secondary education from the state or central recognized boards.
- Candidates applying for BE, B.Tech courses should have the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% for general candidates, 45% for reserved candidates.
- Applicants of B.Pharm, MBBS, and BDS Courses are required Physics, chemistry, and biology subjects in 10+2.
Age limit: Age limit of GUJCET should not be less than 17 years and not above 25 years.
Registration fee for GUJCET 2017: Candidates need to pay Rs.250/- through DD in favour of "secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar".
GUJCET 2017 Exam Pattern: The Paper will consists of 120 Multiple choice Questions.
Test will be conducted in English, Hindi, Gujarati.
Time Duration or this Exam is 180 Minutes.
Physics 40 marks, Chemistry 40 marks, Biology/Mathematics 40 Marks. Total 120 marks.
GUJCET 2017 Online Application filling process
- Visit the website www.gseb.org
- Click on GUJCET and then " APPLY ONLINE"
- Fill your Name, Mobile number and Email ID and register it.
- You need to login and fill in your personal, qualification and necessary details (signature/ Photographs) as mentioned in the form and submit it.
- Pay the Application fee .
- Check the filled details once and submit the form.
- Take a print out of a form.
GUJCET 2017 Important dates
Online Application starts from March, 2017
last date for Submission April, 2017
GUJCET 2017 Exam date May 2017
GUJCET 2017 Results June 2017