Download GOA Common Entrance Test 2017 Application form, Notification
GCET(Goa Common Entrance Test ) is a state level Examination Organizes by the Directorate of Technical Education(DTE) every year. GCET 2017 is conducted for the admissions into professional degree courses like Architecture, Technology, Medical(MBBS,BDs etc), Engineering and Homeopathy in the government and private colleges in the state of Goa. GCET 2017 Applications will be made available from March 2017 at the online through the official website. Aspirants should fill the form on or before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the last date in any circumstances. Application fees will not be refundable. The information regarding GCET 2017 Application form, Eligibility, Important dates as given below.
Candidates must be an Indian
Non-resident Indians (NRI), Overseas citizen of India( OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) card holders are also Eligible to apply.
For Medicine, Dentistry, Homeopathy, Allied Health Science and Nursing courses, Students must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31 december of the year of admission.
No minimum or maximum age limit is required for Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Programme.
- For Homeopathy, AHS Courses: Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, chemistry, biology and english subjects.
- Candidates have secured 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates, 45% for PH candidates, 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- For Engineering Courses: Candidates have passed 10+2 equivalent exam with English, Biotechnology/ Computer Science/Biology.
- Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks in physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science for general category and 40 % marks for SC/ST/OBC categories.
Questions will be given from Physics, Chemistry, and biology, that based on class 11th and 12th.
Paper consists of 75 Questions from each section.
Time duration for this test is 2hours.
Application fee: candidates have to pay fee Rs.1500/- and send it to Directorate of Technical Education payable at Panaji on any Scheduled bank.
GCET-2017 Application form
For Appear in the Examination candidates must fill the Application form .
- go to official website www.dtegoa.gov.in
- Click on Online Registration link.
- You should fill the personal details and other details in the application form.
- Download the Application form, after filling all the details and finally submit it. Take a printout of the downloaded form.
- Post the Application form with the fee DD of Rs.1500 and 3 passport sized recent photographs.
GCET 2017 Applications available from March 2017
last date for Submission April 2017
download Admit cards April 2017
GCET 2017 Exam 2nd week of May 2017
Results of GCET 2017 first week of June 2017