Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2018 Application form, Exam Pattern, Important Dates
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 is Conducted by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE). It is a National level Entrance Exam to select the suitable pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master's (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT Score will be accepted by all AICTE-Approved institutions/University departments/Constituent colleges/Affiliated colleges. The GPAT 2018 will be conducted in the month of January. GPAT 2018 Registrations will be started in the month of October, 2018.So interested candidates can apply for this on or before the closing date.
GPAT 2018 Notification will be released very soon at the online through official website. So visit the official website for latest issues about GPAT 2018 notification. Applications will be released in the month of October 2017.
Age Limit: Applicants must be a citizen of Indian.
Education Qualification: They must be Bachelor's degree holders in pharmacy(4years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
Those who are in the final year of B.pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam 2018.
GPAT Application fee:
General/ OBC Candidates have to pay fee Rs.1400/- ,SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates have to pay Rs.700/-.Bank Transaction charges may be applicable both category candidates.
Candidates can pay the fee through the Online payment Using Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking
Also make through Cash payment in SBI bank.
GPAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Paper Consists of 125 Questions for total marks 500 marks. Time duration for this test is 180 minutes. The mode of the test is Computer Based Test(CBT).4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.1 mark will be deduced for each wrong answer.
Filling up the GPAT application form 2018
- Once candidates have remitted application fee for GPAT 2018, the status will be updates on the application portal.
- Applicants must login with ID and password, candidates can now fill the GPAT 2018 form.
- Candidates need to Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature .
- Enter your address and click on 'SAVE AND NEXT' Button.
- Candidates need to enter their academic Qualification details including 10+2 and Bachelor degree qualifications.
- Click on 'Proceed' button
- Read the declaration and Click on 'I Agree' button to submit the GPAT Application form.
GPAT-2018 Registration start date: 2week of October 2017
GPAT-2018 Registration End date : 3rd week of December,2017
GPAT 2018 Exam date : last week of February 2018