COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 Application form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
COMEDK UGET 2017 is Organized by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka(COMEDK) Conducting for admission into the various UG Courses like medical, Dental and Engineering programs. From Next year onwards this exam will be conducted only for admission in Engineering and Architecture Courses, i.e B.Tech and B.Arch. So Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UGET 2017 at the online through the official website. Get the information about COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Important dates on this page.
Important dates of COMEDK UGET 2017
Applications available from Second week of February, 2017
Closing Application form first week of April, 2017
Admit cards downloading last week of April 2017
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam date Second week of May, 2017
UGET 2017 Results announcement last week of May, 2017
Counseling schedule Second week of June, 2017
Eligibility Criteria of UGET 2017
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2017( for B.Arch)
- Candidates should passed in 10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized board or University in india.Mathematics is compulsory subject in their academic year.
- Candidates who have passed 10+3 diploma recognized by central or state government are also eligible to apply.
- General category candidates need to have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or 2nd PUC, SC/ST/ OBC candidates have Obtained 45% marks in aggregate in 10+2 or 2nd PUC.
- There would be no entrance Test for B.Arch desirous candidates are required to have appeared in NATA with minimum 80 marks out of 200 marks.
- There will be separate application form for B.Arch.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2017 (for B.Tech)
- Candidates should have passed 10+ or 2nd PUC from recognized board or university in India with Physics, Mathematics (PCM) and English as compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology or any other Technical vocational Courses.
- General category Candidates should have secured 45% marks in Class 12th or equivalent, SC/ST/OBC candidates need to have Obtained 40% in PCM. They are also required to have passed in each of the 3 subjects separately.
Application Fee for COMEDK UGET 2017
The Application fee of COMEDK UGET 2017 for PCM will be 1200/-
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern
For PCM, paper will have 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. Each section will carry 60 Questions, Total 180 Questions for 180 marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
There will be one Combined paper for Physics and Chemistry for 2 hours, for Mathematics there will be a separate paper for 1 hour duration.
COMEDK Application filling process
Go to official website.
First you should Registered your details, before getting the Application form.
Login with your Registered id & Password, then the Application will be opened.
Fill the Application form carefully.
Upload the Scanned photos, Signature.
Make the Payment.
Submit the form.Take a Print out of a form for future reference.