Telangana Engineering Entrance Test (ECET) 2017 Notification, Registration and exam datesTelangana ECET-2017 Notification will be release very soon. The candidates who are willing to apply for the online application they must complete their diploma courses in respective streams. Through this application / entrance test the candidates will join or get admissions in to Engineering, Bio-Technology , BSC and Pharmacy courses in second year. All these seat allotment process will be processed in counseling based on the ranks secured by the students. Use the CEEP Previous exam Papers to know the pattern of the exam.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate must completed the diploma courses in Technology or Engineering or Pharmacy and B.Sc candidates should pass with mathematics paper.
2. Candidates must score in the diploma or Degree with 45% of marks, reserved candidates should be pass with 40% of marks.
Entrance Test Syllabus;
10th Class Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
Pattern of the ECET examination :
1. For Engineering Entrance Test , Total marks is 200 . It is divided for Mathematics - 50 marks, Physics - 25 marks , Chemistry 25 marks and Engineering paper - 100 marks . Engineering paper is separate , based on branch of engineering .
2. For Pharmacy Entrance Test , Total marks is 200. It is further divided into Pharmaceuticals - 50 marks, Pharmaceuticals Chemistry - 50 marks, Pharmacognosy - 50 marks and Pharamacology - 50 marks.
3. For B.Sc Students , Mathematics - 100 Marks, Analytical Ability - 50 marks and Communicative English - 50 marks.
Application filling process:
Login to the official website http://www.tsecet.in/, and select the tab Apply Online.
Enter the complete details whatever prompted in the application.
Pay the registration fee with any of the payment options at online/e-seva/Mee-Seva/Credit card/Debit Cards.
Courses Offering in ECET:
- B.Sc (Mathmatics)
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communications
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrument Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
TSECET Application Fees details, Last Date for Application, Examinations dates , Admit Cards Downloading dates will be provide soon.
Note : Complete details will be provide once the notification has released.