Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2017 Application form, Important dates, Exam Pattern
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination(TJEE) 2017 for admission to Engineering, Medical, Technical and other Professional Degree courses .The candidates who wants to get the Admissions in these professional courses can apply for this TJEE 2017 .Applications will be available from December 2016 at the official website and also at the designated centers. TJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, exam pattern details are discussed on this page.TJEE 2017 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2017.So candidates need to register first to apply.
Eligibility for appearing TJEE 2017
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidates or parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura.
- Candidates must have passed/ appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/ Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination .
Applications available from last week of December 2016
last date to apply last week of January,2017
TJEE 2017 Exam Date last week of April, 2017
TJEE 2017 Results date : June, 2017
TJEE Exam Pattern :
Question paper of each subject Contains 100 questions(MCQ). candidates seeking admission to Engineering/Technical degree courses have to appear in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Those admissions to various Degree courses of medical/ Veterinary/ Agricultural/ fisheries and other will have to appear in physics,chemistry and biology.
Candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above will have to appear in all the four subjects.
TJEE 2017 Exam Fee
- UR Category candidates have to pay Rs.350/-
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.300/-
- BPL UR category have o pay Rs.250/-
- BPSL SC& ST category have to pay Rs.200/-.
Candidates must have to deposit their examination fees through prescribed Challan supplied by TBJEE at any Brach of State Bank of India.