Rajasthan Joint Entrance Examination: Application form, Fee details, Eligibility
Rajasthan Joint Entrance Examination 2017 will be Conducted by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and technology, Udaipur.RJET 2017 Applications for admissions to various courses like B.Sc Agriculture(Honours), B.Sc.Horticulture(Honours), B.Sc.Forestry(Honours);B.Tech Dairy Technology and B.Tech.food Technology, Biotechnology etc. Eligible and interested candidates can Apply for JET 2017 at the online through the official website.
RJET 2017 will be conducted in the Month of May 2017.The Applications of RJET 2017 will be available from March 2017.The candidates will get the admissions into colleges on the basis of the marks obtained in the RJET 2017.The details regarding RJET Application form, Fee details, Eligibility details, Important details issued on this page.
- Candidate who have qualified 10+2 examination from Board of Senior Secondary examination or any other Organized board or university with subjects of Chemistry, Agriculture, Biology, Physics, Mathematics are eligible to Apply.
- Candidates should have minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have domicile of Rajasthan or satisfy the residential Requirements prescribed by govt.
- The Maximum age limit for Candidates is 25 years to appear for this Test.
RJET 2017 Application fee: For OBC/ SBC candidates should pay Rs.2800 and For SC/ST/ disabled(PC)>39%:Rs.1400.The fee will not be refundable once paid.
RJET 2017 Important dates
Online Applications Starts from First week of March 2017
last date of Application forms Second week of April 2017
date of Downloading Admit cards second week of may 2017
date of Rajasthan Joint Entrance exam 2017 3rd week of May 2017
Declaration of RJET 2017 Results May,2017
RJET Exam Pattern 2017
The Aspirants seeking Admission in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Forestry may attempt any 3 Subjects.The Applicants seeking admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology have to attempt Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.Each subject contains 40 Questions.
Question paper is Multiple Choice type. For Each Correct answer four marks will be given. There will be deducted one mark for each wrong answer.
Filling process of RJET 2017 Application
- Open the Official website www.raubikaner.org
- Go to Examination section on the Website.
- Select the RJET 2017 Application form lonk.
- Enter the Details in the Application form.
- Upload the Photos and signature of the candidates.
- Select the Submit button.
- Make the Payment.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the Online mode of Payment.
- Take a printout of a form for future references.
View more details here www.raubikaner.org