Check West Bengal Polytechnic 2017 Notification, Application, Important dates, Filling Process
west Bengal State council of Technical Education Conducts JEXPO-2017(Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics) for admission into the various diploma courses in the state of west Bengal. The Notification regarding the West Bengal JEXPO 2017 will be released in the month of February 2017.The Candidates who wants to take admission in the polytechnic courses, can Apply at online through official website.
WB Diploma Exam 2017 will be conducted in the month of May 2017.So interested and eligible candidates can fill the Application form carefully and attached the required documents. WBSCTE JEXPO Eligibility Criteria, fee details, Exam pattern details given below.
Age limit: There is no age limit for this JEXPO-2017.
Education Qualification: Aspirants should have passed S.S.C or Equivalent exam from the recognized board.
Candidates should have obtained minimum 35% aggregate in the qualifying Exam.
Application fee: JEXPO-2017 Application fee of Rs.450/- for general ,Rs.250 for Kanyashree Enroles.
JEXPO 2017 Exam pattern
JEXPO 2017 exam has Two papers i.e Paper-1 for Mathematics and Paper-2 for Physics and Chemistry. The Question Paper consists of 200 Questions.100 Question from Mathematics, 50 Questions from Physics, 50 Questions from Chemistry. Time Duration of the Exam will be 2hours.
Guidelines to the candidates for Online Application of JEXPO-2017
- Go to www.wbsctvesd.net
- Click on JEXPO-2016 link
- Register to JEXPO-2017 and complete the Registration process and form filling.
- check all entries carefully and then submit.
- Give Password of your Choice as per the instructions.
- Upload your Passport size photo and signature. Mobile number should be entered carefully and the same should be kept alive till the admission procedure is over.
- your Password and Form number will be send to given mobile number. keep the password safe and secure.
- Take a print out of the filled in application(2 copies) form and money receipt and put your signature on both.
- go to any polytechnics with application fee of Rs.450/- in cash and submit your application form for validation. Money receipt counter-part of the Print out will be returned by the Polytechnics after putting signature and seal. Without validation, Online Application will not be complete and will be rejected by the system.
JEXPO -2017 Important dates
- Availability of JEXPO Application form : 3rd week of February 2017
- Last date for Submission of application last week of March 2017
- Admit cards issued from : 2nd week of May 2017
- JEXPO-2017 Exam : 3rd week of May 2017
- Results declaration date : 1st week of June 2017
- Counselling starts from : 3rd week of June 2017