Download Gujarat ACPDC-2017 Online Applications, Notification, Eligibility criteria
Gujarat Polytechnic colleges will invite applications from the students for the Admission Committe for Professional Diploma Courses(ACPDC) in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Communication, etc in the govt. & non govt. Colleges located in the state of Gujarat. Gujarat Polytechnic Applications will be dispatched soon at the online through the official website. So interested & Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date.
Gujarat Polytechnic Applications will be made available from March 2017.Notification will be dispatched very soon. Before you filling the form follow the instructions, guidelines for not committed any mistakes. Genuine Documents will be submitted while filling the Application form. Many number of candidates are preparing for this ACPDC-2017 to get the admissions into the Diploma Courses. Candidates have to prepare well in order to get seat in the Polytechnic colleges.
Gujarat Diploma Admission Admit cards 2017 will be dispatched before a week of the Exam. Collect the Admit cards through the official website. Results will be declared in the month of June 2017 .Counselling will starts from July 2017.
Eligible Criteria of Gujarat Diploma Admission 2017
Citizenship: Candidates must be an indian.
Age Limit :Candidates should have the minimum age of 15years.
Education Qualification: The Applicants appearing for the test must have a minimum of 10th standard or equivalent with science, English and Mathematics.
Application fee: The Application fee will be of Rs.250/-
Syllabus of Gujarat Diploma Admission 2017
The aspirants must have through knowledge of tenth standard Science, Mathematics and English. There are some Courses for which the minimum requirement is 12th standard mathematics, English and Science.
- Availability of online Application form starts from March 2017
- Last date for Submission of Online application form Second week of April 2017
- Admit cards will be issued on second week of May 2017
- Entrance exam will be held on second week of may 2017
- Results of Gujarat polytechnic Admission declared on third week of June
- Counselling will begin from last week of June 2017
Application filling Process
- Open the Official website www.gujdiploma.nic.in
- Click on NEW Registration Button.
- Select the Course Name For New registration in which want to registered and Submit.
- Then login with your User Id ,password. Then Application will be made available for the users.
- Fill the Form correctly. Before filling application ,we request you to read all the instructions, guidelines provided by the authority.
- Upload scanned your photograph and signature.
- pay the application fee as per notification.
- Check the filled form then click submit button.
- Take the Print of a Application form.