Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2017 Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility Criteria
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CGPEB) will Conduct CG PPT-2017 for the eligible Candidates to get the admissions in diploma courses in Engineering and Technology offered by various institutions of the state of Chhattisgarh. It is a state level exam organized by the CGPEB , which will be conducted in the month of May 2017.Eligible candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh PPT 2017 at the online through the official website.
CG Pre Polytechnic Application forms 2017 will be available from 3rd week of March 2017.So the candidates have fill the Applications on or before the last date. Applicants should fill the details correctly and attach the scanned photos and signature. Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Application filling process of CG PPT has given below.
Online Application form available from : Third week of March 2017
Closing the Applications third week of April 2017
Admit cards release last week of April 2017
CG PPT-2017 Exam : Second week of May 2017
Results announcement First week of June 2017
Counselling starts last week of June 2017
CGPPT-2017 Application fee
General category Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs.200/-
for OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.150/-
For SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.100/-
The fee payment can be made through debit / credit card.
The last date to submit the application form wiil be the third week of April.
Candidates belonging to the Chhattisgarh state and have genuine domicile certificate in this regards are eligible to apply.
Age limit: The Maximum age should not be more than 30 years on or before 1st July 2017.
- The candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Science subjects from any recognized board with securing at least 35% marks.
- The candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- CG PPT Exam pattern
- The Question paper will be consists of 150 Questions, Multiple choice questions with one correct answer.
- Time duration to solve the Question paper is 3hrs.
- CG PPT syllabus will contain Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subject.
- Physics-50 marks, Chemistry-50 marks, Mathematics-50 marks.
How to apply for CG PPT 2017
- open the Official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- click on the CG PPT 2017 Application form. Before getting the Application form, candidates have to registered the details.
- Enter the Registration details like Registration ID to get Application form.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- pay the fee.
- Upload the Scanned image of a Photo and signature.
- Submit Application form.
- Take a printout of a form.
How to check the CG PPT 2017 status
Applicants can easily check the Status of the Application by entering their Register id and date of birth details.