Download Arunachal pradesh JEE-2017 Online Application forms
The Arunachal pradesh State Council for Technical Education will Conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2017 for selection of candidates for admission in various technical /professional courses .Candidates interested for degree courses (PCB group only) have to apply online only through the website www.apjee.in.However, applications for diploma courses can be submitted either Online through www.apjee.in or offline after obtaining the APJEE-2017 Application form. Eligible candidates will be submitted their application forms on or before the last date.
APJEE-2017 candidates should fill their Application form very carefully. Before you fill the form ,everyone need to read all the instructions & guidelines provided by the authority of council. Many number of candidates will going to appear for the APJEE-2017.So be prepare well for the APJEE-2017 to get the seat in the Diploma & Degree courses. Applications will be available from the 3rd week of February in the Online and offline Mode. For getting applications we should registered your details first. Then only Application will be Opend by that registered details.
Application fees: Application fee for APST category candidates Rs.500/-
Application fee for Non-APST category candidates Rs.700/-
- To get admission in Diploma Courses age should be between 15 to 18 years.
- for degree courses ,age should be between 17 to 21 years.
Education Qualification :
- For Diploma Course: passed or appeared Class X or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For Degree Course:Passed or appeared Class XII or equivalent examination in science.
Exam pattern: Question paper of the APJEE will be in English only. Questions will be of Objective type with multiple choice answers.
For Diploma Courses:
- Questions will be given from Mathematics & science
- Duration of examination 2hours
- Total marks 600
For Degree Courses:
- Questions will be given from Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Duration of the Examination 3hours
- Total marks 600
Issue of Application form : 3rd week of Feb 2017
Submission of Online Application form : 3rd week of Feb 2017
Last date for submission of Online Application form 3rd week of April 2017
Downloading of Admit Cards :4th week of April 2017
How to apply for APJEE 2017
- Go to Official website www.apdhte.nic.in
- Click on the link APJEE-2017
- select the course which you want to apply.
- Fill the Application form.
- Enter the fee details after paying it.
- Upload scanned photo, signature, and documents etc.
- Press submit button .
- Take a print of it for further references.